Thursday, September 26, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Program begins at 8:30 a.m.
1095 Avenue of the Americas, 28th Floor
New York, New York 10018
Since the financial crisis of 2008, investors have shown an increased focus on alternative investments that offer liquid, non-correlated assets as they seek to mitigate risk in their portfolios without giving up on performance. Answering these investor needs, there has been a recent proliferation of Liquid Alternatives, structured as 40 Act hedge funds that provide the advantages of increased transparency and liquidity.
Join us to learn more about some of the innovative funds currently available and the regulatory issues associated with them. Our panel of experts will lead an informative discussion and provide practical guidance to help you understand how your firm can raise assets through registered fund vehicles.
Featured Presenters Include:
• Henry Davis, Managing Director, Arden Asset Management, LLC
• Mike Gaviser, Managing Director, KKR Asset Management
• Ju-Hon Kwek, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
• Nadia Papagiannis, Director of Alternative Fund Research, Morningstar Inc.
• Paul Weisenfeld, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
For additional information, please contact Randee Lee Ganter or 212.542.8468