MFA Network 2022
January 24 – January 26, 2022
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – Miami Beach, FL
MFA NETWORK is Managed Funds Association’s primary business development and networking conference.
Hailed as the leading networking event for the alternative investments industry, MFA Network 2022 welcomes top active allocators, fund managers and leading industry service providers from around the globe for invaluable, in-person, one-on-one allocator meetings, educational programming and peer-to-peer, investor led discussions. Join us for unparalleled thought-leadership on emerging investment issues and trends that are critical to allocators and fund managers across all strategies in a post COVID-19 world. All meetings are facilitated through our digital platform, the MFA Conferences and Events App.
The MFA Network 2022 in-person conference provides:
- private, indoor and outdoor manager suites for one-on-one meetings
- a balanced allocator to manager ratio
- leading institutional pension, endowment and foundation consultants
- three full days of networking and unparalleled content
- a dedicated concierge service to assist with platform offerings
For more information on admission, attendance and industry partnerships, please contact the MFA Public Affairs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 212.542.8460.