MFA Legal & Compliance 2022
May 23, 2022
The Plaza - Fifth Avenue at Central Park South – New York, NY
MFA is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for MFA Legal & Compliance 2022 attendees. MFA is working closely with hotel staff and local health officials to implement safety protocols in the hotel event space. MFA will also go beyond CDC guidelines and recommendations to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, including:
- Require all attendees are fully vaccinated. An individual is considered to be “fully vaccinated” for purposes of attending MFA events two weeks after he or she has received:
- A 2-dose series of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna);
- A single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine); or
- For international travelers, a 2-dose series of one of the following vaccines: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covishield, BIBP/Sinopharm, Sinovac or Novavax/Covovax.
- Recommend masking while indoors during any portion of the conference
- Offer individually wrapped food and beverages when possible, and all buffets will be served by a hotel attendant
- Prioritize social distancing by ensuring all meeting spaces and events comply with CDC recommendations
All MFA Legal & Compliance 2022 attendees will also need to agree to the policies and waivers found below in order to register for the conference. For questions regarding MFA’s COVID-19 protocols, please contact MFA at 212.542.8460 or email@example.com.