MFA’s Virtual Platform
The MFA Virtual Platform will be launched closer to the conference.
Available exclusively for MFA DATA 2020 delegates, MFA’s Virtual Platform is your digital concierge before, during and after the conference. MFA’s Virtual Platform is the only way to access conference information and features including:
- Broadcasted content: general sessions and breakout sessions
- Conference agenda
- Build a personalized schedule
- Attendee list
- Contact other registered delegates
- Thought leadership pieces from our sponsors
- View speaker bio’s and photos
To access MFA’s Virtual Platform, you need to be a confirmed registrant of the conference. To be listed as an MFA DATA 2020 delegate through the MFA Virtual Platform, you will need to consent upon registration for your name to be included. For questions regarding MFA’s Virtual Platform, please contact MFA at 212.542.8460 or email@example.com.