MFA Network 2023
January 31 – February 1, 2023
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – Miami Beach, FL
MFA Network, Managed Funds Association’s flagship business development and networking event, is the leading networking conference for the alternative investments industry. MFA Network 2023 will welcome financial industry leaders from around the globe, including leading allocators, hedge fund managers, and service providers, for:
- Invaluable, in-person, one-on-one allocator meetings;
- Educational programming; and
- Peer-to-peer, investor led discussions.
MFA Network 2023 in Miami provides unparalleled thought-leadership on emerging investment issues and trends that are critical to allocators and hedge fund managers across all strategies in a post-COVID-19 world.
This year’s agenda offers panel discussions and roundtables on the key issues facing investment managers, including hedge funds, and their allocators. Speakers will provide insight on the trends they’re watching in the broader financial markets and guidance on how investors can stay on top of shifting dynamics.
At MFA Network 2023 , you can expect:
- Private manager suites for one-on-one meetings;
- Balanced allocator-to-manager ratio;
- Leading institutional pension, endowment and foundation consultants;
- Three full days of investor networking and unparalleled content; and
- Dedicated concierge service to assist with platform offerings.
All meetings will be facilitated through our digital platform, the MFA Conferences and Events App.
For more information on admission, attendance and industry partnerships, please contact the MFA Public Affairs Team at email@example.com, or 212.542.8460.