Senior Coordinator, Business Systems
Position Title: Senior Coordinator, Business Systems
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Managing Director, Head of Conferences and Events
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: MFA is seeking a Senior Coordinator who will work with the Managing Director, Head of Conferences and Events on the execution of MFA’s main conferences in New York, Chicago, Miami, California, and London. The Senior Coordinator will be responsible for managing the registration and data for MFA conferences, seminars, committee meetings, forums, and partner events.
The Senior Coordinator will also work closely with both the Member Services and Conferences and Events teams to coordinate and manage all relevant member and prospective member data as well as registration platforms for our seven global conferences and serve as an integral member of the CRM Working Group.
- Perform conference platform management responsibilities including registration, database updates, website design and build-out, app development and onsite registration.
- Monitor conference registration platform, acting as a point of contact for conference inquiries for institutional investors, service providers and managers in the hedge fund communities.
- Build and deploy conference-related emails and communications.
- Manage data and CRM reporting focused on new member and client relations initiatives.
- Increase the effectiveness of MFA targeted email marketing and communications plan.
- Support the development of our conference mobile app which contains event information, key content, and website integrations Provide onsite technology support at events.
- Update the website on a daily or weekly basis to add programming and event content, and update speakers and sponsors using WordPress as needed.
- Manage and update registration database to ensure consistency and accuracy of the information and generate lists upon request; list manipulation to provide team members with relevant registration data, year on year statistics, and insight into varied elements and event analytics.
- Support the Firm’s initiative to achieve and maintain data integrity used for membership outreach and retention.
- Manage the event registration build-out and maintenance in Impexium and WordPress, leveraging back-end capabilities that keep track of registration data.
- Build WordPress website on a regular basis to add programming, event content, and update speakers and sponsors.
- Develop reporting methods in Impexium to monitor and improve performance by defining, tracking, and analyzing event metrics.
- Assist in the development of a marketing plan for individual conferences, events, and webinars.
- Manage outside vendor and consultant relationships related to CRM, events web services, design, and data partnerships.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of system operations experience, preferably with a financial services organization.
- Experience in managing event registration and CRMs (Impexium preferred).
- Experience in WordPress, Pathable, Real Magnet/Higher Logic.
- Proficient in HTML coding.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn membership databases and manage website using a basic content management system.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exemplary organization and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a focus on member and attendee service.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.