Coordinator, Office of the President & CEO
Position Title: Coordinator, Office of the President & CEO
Location: Washington, DC
Reports to: President and CEO and the Vice President, Strategic Initiatives
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: The Managed Funds Association, based in Washington, D.C. and New York, represents the global alternative investment industry by advocating for public policies that foster efficient, transparent, fair capital markets, and competitive tax and regulatory structures.
MFA is seeking a highly organized and detailed orientated candidate for a Coordinator position. The Coordinator, Office of the President & CEO is responsible for providing administrative support to the President and CEO. The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong multi-tasking skills. The candidate must be highly organized, professional, reliable, conscientious, flexible, motivated, maintain strict confidentiality with all information acquired, and have a positive attitude.
- Provide strong administrative and organizational support to President and CEO and Vice President, Strategic Initiatives.
- Manage the planning and execution of key meetings, including content preparation and coordination with meeting participants to compile materials, scheduling, and logistics.
- Document and record the CEO’s key meetings involving members, Board of Directors, and prospective members in the organization’s internal customer relationship management platform.
- Engage heavily with members and internal teams on various matters concerning the Office of the President and CEO, while maintaining strict confidentiality with all information acquired.
- Manage and submit invoices in a timely manner, including verifying charges, facilitating approval process, and reporting.
- Arrange domestic and international travel arrangements to facilitate individual and group meetings with the association’s members, Board of Directors, elected officials, and government regulators.
- Provide administrative support to the Office of the President and CEO on projects directed by leadership and ensure communication between departments.
- Provide administrative support to other internal teams, as needed;
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in executive support at an association, or related experience. Financial services industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented culture that values the importance of being a good teammate, communicator, and partner.
- Demonstrated ability to self-start, think ahead, problem solve, and engage proactively.
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail. Eager to learn new skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task projects in a fast-paced environment.