The Managed Funds Association’s monthly newsletter, the Policy Brief, is currently available for reading and download. The June Policy Brief explores recent MFA advocacy and education initiatives, as well as important headlines in the global hedge fund industry. The stories included in this month’s issue:
- MFA’s cover letter and white paper to the members of the Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC) to strengthen protections for non-public, sensitive, and proprietary information.
- MFA’s joint comment letter to CFTC staff seeking an extension on the bunched order rule.
- A recent Wall Street Journal op-ed by Bob Rice, on hedge fund performance.
- MFA’s recent introduction of “What is a Hedge Fund?” the first in a series of educational videos on the global hedge fund industry.
- The most recent presentation from Hedge Fund Fundamentals – Short Selling: An Important Tool for Price Discovery and Liquidity in the Financial Marketplace.
Learn more about these stories by downloading and reading June’s issue of the Policy Brief newsletter. The complete Policy Brief archive is available here on MFA’s website.